Are you looking for an opportunity to break into sales and marketing within the family recreation and entertainment industry? Do words such as responsible, friendly, fun or energetic describe you? If the answers are yes, then you may be a fit for the Adrenaline team.
Adrenaline Entertainment Center (AEC) is growing and looking to expand. Our Cincinnati team is seeking to bring on an Assistant Manager who will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing efforts within the Greater Cincinnati Market. The company’s primary initiatives include, but are not limited to, birthday party sales, group/school events, membership acquisitions and daycare partnerships.
The person who takes this role will work to build relationships with existing customers and reach out to potential customers on a daily. They will also be responsible for quality control and follow up to ensure our clients have received best in class service and then solicit online reviews as appropriate. This role may be full or part time depending on the candidate. Still interested?
Drive business growth!
- Learn and use our Centeredge CRM software tool to manage our customer events.
- Leverage and expand our network and influence to help AEC earn business with Daycares, Schools, churches, etc.
- Prospect and educate potential customers on the awesome experience their groups or youngsters will have at AEC.
- Keep an organized pipeline so you can nurture top prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing
- 1+ years of experience with inside or outside B2C/B2B sales
- Professional appearance
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal-oriented, determined to grow your career
- Highly organized and experienced with managing prospect data
- Service oriented: Have a desire to connect to the AEC experience
- Team player: Exhibit uncompromising integrity
- Great communication skills: A quick thinker and a fast learner
- Able to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Minimum High School diploma or GED